Sunday, March 25, 2007

The Things Abigale Loves . .

I am sorry everyone that it has been so long since we updated our blog- I told you I wasn't very good at all of this. For some reason our last blog wouldnt let us update, so we had to make a new one. Hopefully, now I can get my act together and do a better job of keeping you updated. Anyway, Abigale is quickly growing up and trying to figure out the world. Along the way she has figured out some things that she loves. . .
Tummy time in only her diaper:

Sleeping in her swing and her stuffed dog (for awhile it was the only way we could get her to sleep):

Sleeping in her Swing while sucking her thumb:

Bath Time!! (I think she evens knows the word bath because everytime we say it, she gets excited and sorry this picture isnt edited!):

Her New Toy! (Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!)

Her Mom and Dad (of course!) and playing at the park (check out those thighs)!

Playing her Piano:

Smiling:


Playing in the Sheets:

Her newest discovery- Her Toes:

And Just Looking Cute!:

1 comments:

Side of Jeffrey said...

Abigail is PUMPED for bath time in that photo. Very cute indeed.