Sunday, April 20, 2008

Long Overdue Update

I know I should have written this update quite awhile ago, but things have been a little crazy around here. We have two big announcements. First, Jonathan accepted a job with Enterprise Car Rental in their management program and begins working on May 1st! We are really excited but the job is in Boise so we will be moving in about 6 days! I cant believe we are finally leaving Provo! We have loved it here but it is definitely time to move on and as Jonathan puts it "get a real job." He is going to miss the MTC so much but he has been there for 4 years and when the average person works there for 8 months, we figure it is time to move on. So we have began packing slowly but this week we will kick it into full gear. Jonathan will graduate on Friday morning and then we will pack all day and then drive a 24 foot truck on Saturday morning to Boise. Hopefully everything will go smoothly but moving is always so stressful.
Things have been especially difficult because of announcement #2:

This is the shirt that Abigale wore to Jonathan's parents house on Easter and the pictures that we put in a slide show for my family.

Yes, we are having another baby! I am about 11 weeks along and am due the middle of November! We were a little surprised but also very excited. Abigale and baby #2 will be 2 years and 2 weeks apart and so I am excited about that but these last few weeks have been pretty rough. With Abigale I was only sick at night, but this time and I am sick all day every day. I am counting down the days until the first trimester is over, thankfully I am almost there. So that is the update with us. We are really excited about the new events in our life and feel extremely blessed. We are going to miss Utah, all of our friends, and especially Jonathan's family. We have loved living so close to them but I know that we will visit as often as we can (we wont be that far away) and hopefully they will visit us! If any of you are ever in Boise, please visit us too!

16 comments:

Nicole said...

Congrats again and again you guys!! We are so sad you're moving, but so excited for you too! It's so fun to be starting the next chapter of your lives. :) Carley, we hope hope hope you feel better SOON! Let us know if we can do anything for you this week.. Dinner?? watch Abigail?? We'd LOVE to help!
Love ya

Miller Family said...

It was so good to talk with you today Carley! I hope you start feeling better soon, that first trimester is the worst! Good luck with the move, I will look forward to updates on the blog.

Shelton and Bethany said...

Hey! We miss you guys in the ward. That first trimester really is the pits... Congrats though!

Brooke S. said...

congrats! We'll keep in touch through the blog - best wishes with everything!

Jen and Joe. said...

Congratulations! We're so excited for you to come to Boston! Let us know when and we'll DEFINITELY plan to see you!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Carly,
That's so exciting! I love that you're moving to Boise. I might be moving there I applied for a job at BSU and just got called to go to Boise for interview #2 I would be a counsler for students who have disablites. It's not an SW position, bummer and that makes me sad! I think it would be great though! Anyway that would be great to be in Boise together! Do you need help with the move?

Ty and Em said...

Oh yay! Congratulations! That is so exciting! Both the move and the pregnancy! Sorry you've been so sick! That is hard. Taking half of a B6 and half of a unisom helped me a ton! But, everyone's different! So happy for you!

3 little haglers said...

oh carley, congrats! im so excited for you! I totally understand the whole being sick thing! oh boy...do I ever! thats exactly how i told everyone about saige...peyson wore a shirt that said, " worlds cutest big brother!" haha. great minds think alike! i love ya!

Maggie said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I've been checking yours and shauna's blogs more often lately wondering if either of you were expecting #2. I'm so happy for you. I'm starting to get baby hungry again:) I hope that the morning sickness goes away soon.

Anonymous said...

Your going to have 2 kids!! How exciting for you and your little family!! If its a girl name it Andrea or KAte or Andrea Kate...thats such a cute name, oh thats my name!! Love you bunches! My hubbys family lives in Boise next time we are up that way we should get together! Loves!

Loni said...

CONGRATS!!! I assume you are busy moving in right now, but I just wanted to let you know that I am so happy for you - for both of your announcements - even though I actually thought that Jonathan would work for the church forever - he's that nice of a guy. I hope you start feeling better, it's tough and feels like it goes on forever, but after it's over you almost don't remember being sick. Hope you enjoy Boise!!

Nate and Katie said...

I feel so bad that I didn't get to see you again before you left. I hope the move went smoothly and that you guys love Boise!

Darwin + Kiara said...

Congratulations, Carley! That's super exciting, and it's nice you guys can go back to Idaho too. I hope everything goes well with the new job! Keep in touch!

Kira said...

Congrats! That is so exciting... And we'll have to look you guys up in Boise... We will be up there a few times this summer since that where brian is from there.

Hannah said...

Congratulations!!! That's so awsome for you guys. And Boise! One of my most favorite people in the world just moved up there, and you guys would make great friends, I just know it. I'll have to get you thier info, because she's looking for friends,too. Good luck up there!

Dana said...

Carley, It's Dana (Caldwell) Murphy. I saw your blog on Amy's so I stole it. I just wanted to say hi and congrats! That is so exciting. You have a darling little girl, that's for sure. I would love to know what you are up to. Let me know.