Thursday, July 24, 2008

Exciting News!

I know that I have been totally slacking when it comes to blogging but I still cannot find my camera cord and I dont really like to post without pictures- but it has been too long so it is time for another update. (Be prepared for picture overload when I find that cord, especially since we just got back from an amazing trip to Boston).
First of all, for those of you who don't already know, we are having another girl! I am very excited for Abigale to have a little sister and for all of Abigale's adorable baby clothes to get some use again. Poor Jonathan will have to get use to a house full of princesses and tutus for at least another few years!
The second bit of exciting news is that we made an offer on a house tonight! It is a cute little
3bed/2bath house in Nampa, which is a growing town just outside of Boise. It is right by the Idaho Center if anyone knows where that is, in a nice neighborhood, next to a brand new church and elementary school and about 1 mile from a Wal-mart, Costco, Old Navy, Target, etc. It has a big backyard with an apple tree and a cherry tree, which makes me very excited! We don't know if we will get the house but it is still exciting/scary to make an offer and hopefully own a house of our own.
Overall, life in Boise has been a lot of fun and we feel so blessed to be here. Abigale is turning into such a sweet, little girl and definitely keeps us laughing and smiling. She loves dancing, jumping, spinning, singing, throwing balls, and swimming at the pool. She is talking so much now and can count to eleven and can almost sing the entire ABC song. It is so fun to see what new things she learns everyday and hopefully the next trick she learns involves being potty-trained. I just had her pictures taken and they turned out so cute, so hopefully I will be able to post pictures soon!

6 comments:

Matt, Amy, Grant, Tyson, and Palmer said...

CONGRATS on having another girl. That is so exciting. In fact I was thinking that I needed to email you since I wasn't sure how often you checked your blog :):). I am so glad to here that you guys are good and I hope you get the house it sounds like so much fun. I can't wait to have a back yard!!! Well I've been thinken tons about you, so glad you guys are enjoying Boise. Hopefully we'll see you guys sometime soon.

Nicole said...

Congrats!!!! Yay!!! Girls are so fun, and lets face it, it is SUPER nice not to have to buy a ton of new clothes. I am LOVING that. I feel like I can buy Tave something every once in awhile because of how much we're saving by NOT having to get everything. Oh I am just SOOOOO excited for you guys. When I told Jeff he was excited and he said congrats too...and that we should just trade our second children. haha. We love our little Tave WAY too much. :P
And congrats on putting an offer on a house. Keep us posted for sure. I'm just going to call you one of these days. We have so much to catch up on!
We miss you guys tons. Please let us know if you're ever down this way!
Nicole, Jeff & the boys!

The Evers said...

That is all great news! Congratulations on another girl! I would love to have another girl, they are so fun! So now that you are wanting to buy a home does this mean that dental school is kind of not a first choice option any more? I think we might be leaning that way too after this year. This will be it for us! I am glad life is going good for you guys, Idaho is a great state!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the update. I've been wondering and missing the three & just about four of you. I hope to see you soon! Love you lots. xoxox

3 little haglers said...

Congrats, I am so excited for you! Sounds like things are going great, and I'm so happy because you deserve it! I miss and luv ya tons!

Darwin + Kiara said...

Congrats on another girl, Carly! That's super exciting. And I'm sure Jonathan won't mind..he's such a sweet guy. Good luck on the house as well! I hope it goes the way you want it to. Keep us informed, okay? When were you guys in Boston? Darwin and I were there just a few weeks ago, but we were only there for a couple of days, our main trip was to NY. I can't wait to see your cute pictures!