Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sesame Street Live!

My mom was nice enough to take Abigale, Lydia, and I to Sesame Street Live here in Nampa. Abigale loves Sesame Street and especially Elmo. She also is obsessed with music so we thought that it would be perfect for her, and we were right. She loved it! She still talks about the Elmo Party Nana took her too and Big Bird dancing and singing. I was a little nervous because it started at 7:00 which is close to her bedtime, but she did great. Thanks again Mom!
I think she liked it!

3 comments:

Matt, Amy, Grant, Tyson, and Palmer said...

That is so fun!! She is so cute and getting so big. I love your family pict as the header. We will be in Poky from the 17th and the 7th. You'll have to call me if your in Poky and get a chance. We would love to see you guys. Have a Merry Christmas and hopefully we'll see you soon.

Heide Gentry-Kemp said...

That is so cute carley! Both your little girls are getting so big! I miss seeing you, you look awesome!

Side of Jeffrey said...

I always wondered whether this was amazing or not. Sounds like rumors of fun times are true.