Sunday, November 6, 2011

7 months!

Happy 7 months Ryan! He is still our happy cute guy!This is his serious face that he usually only makes when he is tired, otherwise he is smiling!

His hair goes curly when it is wet but is straight when it dries. One of these days I might try some gel in it to keep it curly. I love it! Putting up with his sisters. They are always trying to put hair things in his hair and dress him up! Poor thing but I better get used to it! We went to some friends house to watch the BYU game and had to dress him accordingly! Ryan is still not a very good sleeper. I keep saying if he slept better, he would be the perfect baby! We have started sleep training (which I hate) but he doesnt know how to put himself back to sleep when he wakes up. We have been doing it for over a week and he still cries at least an hour every night. It is hard but I think he is getting better. He also has had a hard time with naps lately. He will sleep in 20 minute spurts and wake up crying. Hopefully it is just a stage and he will figure it all out! The thing is that even though he is not sleeping great he still is a happy guy! He loves most baby food and has recently discovered cheerios- his new love. I love it too because I can feed him one and take a few bites of my own food while he works on chewing it.




Love him!

5 comments:

Marie HMJ said...

He is ADORABLE!!! What a total cutie!

Marie HMJ said...

hmm. I think you requested an invite to our new blog, and I think I fogot to get it to you! in the end we moved instead of making it private. fiveindulgences.blogspot.com

Hope you dont mind me checking in with your cute family! They're adorable!!!
Marie

Unknown said...

he IS cute. I love those big open-mouth smiles.

Matt, Amy, Grant, Tyson, and Palmer said...

He is soo cute! You should enter him in the next cutest baby contest! Love the curly hair! Hopefully he will start sleeping better for you.

Lynette said...

He is the cutest little boy I've EVER seen!! He is so adorable. I love when he smiles at me :)