Thursday, January 8, 2009

Two Months Old!

Our "little" Lydia had her two month appointment and two month birthday this week. I say "little" because she is not little at all! She is huge! Here are her stats:
Weight: 13 lbs! (96th percentile)
Height: 23 3/4 inches (80th percentile)
She gained 4 lbs and grew 2 inches since her two week appointment and is now wearing 3-6 month clothes. It is so funny how two kids can be so different. It doesnt seem like she eats any more then Abigale did but she sure is bigger. She is such a sweetheart and we love having her in our family. It is so true what everyone says that I can't believe it is already two months but at the same time it seems like she has been with us forever!

Lydia had kind of a rough start to life; being put in the NICU for three days with an IV, having acid reflux, and already having three colds. It is so sad because when she gets a cold it aggrevates the acid reflux more and she just cries in pain and there is nothing we can do. I always feel so sorry for her (and sometimes sorry for myself because those are the nights I dont get very much sleep). But, when she is not sick, she is the happiest, sweetest little girl. She loves to just lay on the floor and look around. She will lay there for hours just kicking and smiling. She also loves her swing and her big sister. Whenever Abigale comes around her, her face just lights up and you can see her trying to focus on her. It is so cute.
We love you Lydia! Happy two month birthday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your family picture! I love how you mentioned that it seems like Lydia has been with you forever! That is such a neat thought! Anyways.... love ya. Jess

Devin, Abby, and Grady said...

Two months... Wow! She is so cute and so is Abigale. Grady has pretty bad acid reflux too. it's so sad... but he's starting to grow out of it thankfully. I hope Lydia does soon. Poor thing. I love your family picture. Did you dye your hair... I love the color! Anyway cute family and we hope to see you guys soon!

Unknown said...

Cute! I'm sorry about the acid reflux, poor thing. I love your family picture!