Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mothers Day

I definitely got spoiled on Mothers Day and I loved every second of it. It was so nice to have a day when I could get away with taking a nap, not changing diapers, making breakfast, laying in bed and not feel guilty. Jonathan started the day off right with bringing me breakfast in bed. Crepes with homemade strawberry jam and whipped cream! Yum! He gave me beautiful flowers and a card that Abigale helped decorate and a new patio set. I love it and know that we will get a lot of use out of it this summer. Some days I still can't believe that I am a mother but I am so grateful that I have two beautiful girls. They bring me so much joy, and some days pain, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Dont mind how awesome I look, I really just woke up.
The Patio Set!Just some pretty pictures of spring in our backyard:
Our Garden: We got so excited this year to have our own garden that we planted about a month early. We had a few nights of frost which is why there is plastic on the ground so we can quickly cover the plants. So far they are growing just fine so maybe we will get some tomotoes earlier this year.

0 comments: