Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lets Go Fly a Kite . . .

It was my parents birthdays last month and I asked Abigale what she wanted to get her Papa and she said a kite, of course. My dad loves doing anything and everything with his grandkids so I knew he would love flying a kite with Abigale and Lydia. Abigale picked out the perfect kite and after a delicious Thai dinner, we went to the park to test his birthday present out. The wind was perfect but also a little cold (actually a lot cold). I forgot to bring the girls' coats so luckily I had some extra sweaters in the car. They loved wearing the big sweaters and thought it was pretty funny. We had a great time and can't wait for more kite flying in the future! Look at that smile!

I love this picture:Very cold!Silly Abigale and Silly Papa

1 comments:

Side of Caitlin said...

I love that Abs came up with the idea for a kite! What a thoughtful and appropriate gift for her Papa!