Sunday, April 4, 2010

Well I am finally getting around to blogging about our trip to Disneyland which was amazing. We stayed for a week and went to Disneyland for 3 days and spent a day at Universal Studios. It was perfect because usually in the morning we would all go on rides together and then in the afternoon Jonathan's parents would take the girls so that we could go on the big rides and at night we would spend time with just our girls as a family. It was the best of everything! Looking at these pictures again makes me want to go back!
Since I have so many pictures (and I have finally figured out how to make collages on our new computer) I posted some of my favorite pictures first and then made collages with the rest. Sorry some of the pics are blurry, I am still trying to figure it out. Enjoy!
The whole gang waiting for California Park to open:
Disneyland! Universal Studios
Having fun at the Disney Store:
California!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so cute! your entire family is photogenic. Glad you had a great time. Sounds like it was lots of fun!

Side of Caitlin said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time!

Alli said...

Fabulous pictures! It makes me want to go back :-)!