Tuesday, November 23, 2010

100th Post!

Well it only took me about 4 years but I finally reached my 100th post! To celebrate I thought I would share some exciting news! I am sure most of you already know but I havent shared it with the blogging world. We are having baby #3 at the end of March! We are super excited and I am even more excited now that I am over halfway at 21 weeks! The pregnancy has been a little rough to say the least but now that I can actually eat without throwing everything up, I can enjoy the little kicks and movements and be excited about the little one joining our family. We had the big ultrasound a few weeks ago and it was so cute because the baby was laying on its belly with its knees to its chest, looking very comfy. I love this picture because the baby is giving a thumbs up and flexing at the same time! Haha awesome!

And the news you have been waiting for . . .

Thats right, its a boy! We are so excited to add a little boy to our crazy family! Since we told Abigale I was pregnant she told me it was a boy because she needed a sister and brother. When we told her it really was a boy after the ultrasound she just said yeah I already knew that! Almost every day she talks to the baby and asks if he is ready to come play with her. She is a great sister! We are so excited and Jonathan already picked out the outfit to bring him home in!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!We are heading to Utah tomorrow as long as the weather permits! Hope everyone eats a lot of yummy food- I know I will!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!! Good thing you timed it so this baby's birthday won't be around his big sisters'. Do we get to hear name options soon?

Ty and Em said...

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! I am so happy for you!

Alli said...

Congrats my sweet friend! Boys are so much fun!!! Love ya and miss ya!

Des said...

YAY!! a boy!! you will love a boy. AND he wil love having those older sisters to dote on him all the time. I'm so excited for you. SOO excited for you. Did you make it ok to Utah? Quite the weather, I hope it went well :)

Nicole said...

Yay!! Congrats!!! We are SO thrilled for you guys. Boys are tons of fun and your girls will be awesome big sisters. Wish we could see you guys!

Darwin + Kiara said...

Congrats, Carly! We are so happy for you guys! I'm sure it'll be so fun to add a little boy to your cute kiddos. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes better than the beginning!

Maggie said...

So fun! can't wait to hear more. Boys are a lot of fun. Good luck.

Matt, Amy, Grant, Tyson, and Palmer said...

Love the post. So fun to see picts. I am super excited for you guys!! Abigale is going to be a great sister. How nice for you to have such great helpers :)!!! Good luck and if your in Poky over christmas give me call I'd love to see your cute fam and your prego belly.