Thursday, April 28, 2011

February 2011

If I want to start posting cute up-to-date pictures of my little guy, I decided I need to go back and do a major update before I forget everything. I decided to do it month by month so be prepared for a month worth of pictures in one post! Enjoy a look back at our month of February:

I have to start by saying that February started out amazing as I got an early birthday present from my favorite team ever! Thank you Green Bay!
I celebrated my 28th birthday at the beginning of the month and it was a great day! After breakfast in bed, I spent the morning with some friends and then I took the girls to Arctic Circle for lunch where they played on the toys and we had ice cream cones. We then headed home and I put Lydia down for a nap and a movie on for Abigale and I took a long nap (best present ever). I woke up just in time for Jonathan's parents to come over and watch the girls while Jonathan and I went on a date. We went out to dinner and then we went birthday shopping at Target! I got a lot of fun things that I had been wanting but would never buy for myself. Got to love birthdays! We were going to go get dessert but I decided I wanted to do cake and ice cream with my girls so we went to Coldstone and got a delicious cookie dough ice cream cake. We took it home and had fun eating with the family. It was a great day!
These are the only pictures I took but I love how the girls are helping me blow out the candles:


I love Valentines Conversation heart candy and got a bag for my birthday. I had left the bag on my couch and I guess Lydia loves them too because in the morning she opened the whole bag and just sat there and ate the candy until Abigale told me what had happened! Thats my girl!



This was a late birthday present and I love it!
For Valentines Day we went to a party with a lot of friends. I decided that instead of buying Valentines, I would let the girls help make them. They had a blast. I made Abigale color and write her name on all of them and she did a great job.
Valentines Party! The girls are making "mailboxes"





Daddy got Abigale this candy flower and it was quite a mess! I think her lips were stained purple for a few days
Just a cute picture Jonathan took of the girls helping me cook. Nice belly!
Having fun building a snowman with dad


At the end of February we made a special trip back to Boise! Oh how we miss that place! It was a little hard for the girls. We drove past our old house and looked in the windows and Abigale kept saying she wanted to move back to that house. She doesnt quite understand that we are not going to live there again. She always says that when our house in Utah floods she wants to move back to that house!

We went to our good friends house and I guess they had too much fun because this is what I saw when I looked in the back seat.


Nana introduced Abigale to harder puzzles and she had a lot of fun with them. I think this is a 100 piece puzzle and she did great. One of the girls favorite places in Boise is the toy area at the mall. They could play there for hours!



At McDonalds eating ice cream with Papa
Abigale and her best friend Maeley!

The main reason I went to Boise was because my wonderful friends wanted to throw me a shower. It was so much fun to see everyone and my friends did a great job! Thank you thank you!

One of the games we played was a race to drink all of the milk from a bottle. It was much harder then you think! It was pretty funny to watch my mom and friends drink from a bottle!



Two amazing friends!!! I love these girls! Oh and Deanna is not really that tall- she was standing on her toes to make Holly look even shorter. You might not want to look to close at the picture :) Hilarious!

0 comments: