Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mothers Day Weekend

With Fathers Day this weekend I figure it is time that I finally post some pictures of Mothers Day. I was lucky enough to celebrate the whole weekend and it was perfect!
We woke up Saturday morning and Jonathan told me to get ready because we were going to go to Salt Lake for the day. I hurried and got a good workout in and got ready and we decided to head to Temple Square and then the Gateway Mall so that I could pick out some presents! Temple Square was so beautiful! The weather was gorgeous and the flowers were amazing. There were also many brides walking around so my girls were in heaven! We wanted to take a lot of family pictures with the flowers but of course our camera died in the first 30 minutes but we did get a few cute ones.
Walking to the templeShe was so excited Lydia, always dancing







We ended up going to the Church History Museum and the kids loved the children's area. We spent so much time at Temple Square that instead of going to the mall we decided to call it good before the girls got too tired. We headed home, took naps and then went out to dinner. Jonathan dropped me off at some stores to do some shopping and he took the kids to get some food for breakfast and dinner. It was so nice to just walk around and pick up a few things that I wanted.

The next morning I was lucky enough to get breakfast in bed- fruit crepes! Then the girls gave me their cards and some gifts. It was perfect!



Lydia was mad about something and Jonathan took a picture of her grumpy face. She is such a drama queen but check out those lips!
I took this picture of the kids because for some reason it made me really happy. Watching my two girls play games together while Ryan just hung out next to them. It was one of those little moments I wanted to remember forever. I love my kids!
Cant forget about this cute guy with his boxing gloves on! And these beauties!


I am one lucky momma!

1 comments:

Matt, Amy, Grant, Tyson, and Palmer said...

You have such a cute family. You look great and I'm so glad you had a great Mothers Day. Miss ya.