Friday, April 13, 2012

Disneyland

We finally made it to Disneyland! Jonathan had to stay in San Diego for a conference on Sunday so we had to go without him so that we could get as much time there as possible. Obviously the girls were super excited as we had been talking about it all week and Disneyland never disappoints! We went Sunday with my parents while Jonathan was at his conference, on Monday we all went together and my parents left that night and on Tuesday it was just our family. It was over the Martin Luther King holiday so Sunday was busy, Monday was insane, and Tuesday was awesome!
On the shuttle bus:
Even Ryan was excited!Pics around Disneyland!The whole gang ready to go. This was my parents last day and Jonathan's first day there. We stayed one extra day after my parents left.Pictures of Lydia:Pics of Ryan and Papa
The family on the storybook ride. The girls were so excited to sit on top of the boat. They had the best view of all the little towns. They loved this ride because it "wasnt scary" according to Lydia.Waiting for the Alice in Wonderland rideOn the Winnie the Pooh ride:The new Little Mermaid ride was so cute. It was the very first ride we went on and Lydia did not know what to expect and I think it was a little to real for her. She did not like Ursula but by the last day she was used to the idea of rides and we rode it over and over.Nap time!Parade time:Lots and lots of princesses! Every little girls dream!Its a small world still had all of the Christmas lights up and on the ride played Christmas music. It was really cute and I am glad we were able to see and hear something different on the ride.Ryan loved the ride and kept pointing at everything.


I had to document this salad. We bought it at Costco and you just had to add lettuce. It was an Asian chicken salad and it was so good. We had it every day and it saved us!
I was really excited to see the new light and water show but it didnt even start until after 8 and after a day at Disneyland and when my kids are use to going to bed at 7 they were pretty wiped out. Abigale fell asleep before we got there and slept through the entire thing. Lydia was half asleep and pretty much just covered her ears the entire time. Ryan was just along for the adventure! I, however, loved it!



The buzzlighter ride was a favorite! On Tuesday we just walked on the ride 5 times in a row. The girls loved shooting everything and Jonathan and I loved competing against each other!Toon Town: Even after three days we barely fit this in and they loved it!Abigale and I getting ready to go on the little roller coaster. She was a little nervous because the day before she went on Tower of Terror and she pretty much was scared to death of all rides after that but she did it and had fun. I just have to add that I tried to talk her out of Tower of Terror but she really wanted to go on it and she was tall enough. I told her all about it but she still wanted to do it and now I will never forget her face when we were on the ride. She was crying and saying she wanted to get off. I felt so bad and she still has nightmares about it! Oops! She was a good sport and loves to tell people about it today.I have finally reached the end of our trip to California! It was such an amazing trip and I am so glad we decided to go for it and that we were able to go with my parents! Hopefully our kids will remember it or at least enjoy the pics!