Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Abigale's Classroom Playdate

This school year has been an interesting one since Abigale entered the world. She frequently is lucky enough to attend my classes with me, thanks to my understanding teachers. Although I spend most of the class time out in the hall trying to get her to sleep, it has been a great experience. Two girls in my progam had baby girls a week before Abigale was born so when they all come to class, it is a party! Abigale is going to miss her first friends when we graduate in a few weeks but I think she has loved watching and learning from Gracie and Kjersten!


Abigale with her friends during class:



4 comments:

Steph said...

Carly! It’s Stephanie Whiting from your ward in Provo! I saw your link on Ginny’s blog. How are you doing? Your little Abigale is so cute! When we left Utah you were still pregnant, so it’s fun to see her now! I hope things are going great! I love your blog! Have a great Easter!

The Evers said...

Soooo cute! We love blogging! I am glad you do too, this way we can keep in touch!

Side of Jeffrey said...

I proclaim Abigale to be the cutest!

Anonymous said...

No offense if the other Moms read this but my niece is definately the cutiest... thank goodness she has hair!!! and lots of it. We love you guys and miss you!