Sunday, April 15, 2007

Easter Weekend

We had a great Easter Weekend. On Saturday, Downtown Provo had an Easter Shop Hop where children could get pictures with the Easter Bunny and get candy from all the stores downtown. It ran from 1-3 and of course Abigale decided to take a nap from 1-2:45 and we missed the candy, but she still got a picture with the Easter Bunny. Suprisingly, Abigale didn't cry and I think enjoyed being held by a big, furry thing or maybe it was because I wouldn't let her see who was holding her until after the picture was taken. Either way, she took some very cute pictures! That night, Jonathan and I dyed Easter Eggs and made treats while we watched The Ten Commandments. On Easter, Abigale wore her new pretty Easter dress to church and then we went to Jonathan's parents house and had a wonderful dinner and watched The Testaments. It was the perfect ending to a great Easter!

Abigale with the Easter Bunny!


Abigale posing in her new Easter Dress


Jonathan and I after dying our eggs and making a mess in the process.

1 comments:

Side of Jeffrey said...

I don't want to say this, but Abigail may grow up with an intense fear of bunnies now because of her experience with that bunny. I think it was a similar experience that made me obsessed with horror movies.