Monday, April 30, 2007

Stay-at-home Mom at Last!!

Sorry it has been awhile since I have posted but I have been a little busy finishing classes, taking finals, finishing my portfolio, graduation, etc. Anyway, I am done!! I graduated on Friday so it is officially over and I can now enjoy staying at home and taking care of Abigale and Abigale can now enjoy a less hectic life. She will no longer have to attend college classes or be tossed around between mom and dad and the occasional babysitter. I do want to thank those occasional babysitters- we could never have done it without you! I also want to thank Jonathan for being so patient and willing to put off his schooling so that I could finish. You are the best and I love you so much!
It has already been quite the adjustment to stay at home all day but so far I am loving it!

Abigale and I after my last final ever!! (and just a cute picture of Abigale)

Graduated! Jonathan's parents were nice enough to come to Provo for my graduation and his dad took a lot of great pictures so I will post them as soon as we get them but this will do for now. It was a wonderful day! We celebrated by going to California Pizza Kitchen and then Maverick frozen yogurt!

The flowers my sweet husband got me!

2 comments:

Side of Caitlin said...

Congrats Carl! So proud of you!

The Richards in Canada said...

Congrats!! What an accomplishment!