Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Happy Birthday Jonathan!

Happy 25th Birthday Jonathan! It is a little difficult to celebrate a birthday when you work and go to school all day, but we did the best we could. I got up early and make breakfast and decorated the kitchen before he had to be on campus at 8:00. We had a delicious cake at Jonathan's parents house over the weekend so I asked Jonathan what he wanted instead and said he had been craving his mom's orange rolls, so I called and got the recipe and spent all day making them. When Jonathan came home for lunch, we picked up a pizza and ate the orange rolls (which were delicious) and opened presents. Unfortunately, Jonathan had to work all night but my mom will be in town tomorrow so we will go on a date tomorrow night and continue the celebration.
Happy Birthday Jonathan! I love you so much and feel so lucky to be your wife. I hope you had a wonderful day!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Jonathan, about a month late!!! Ps can we get the orange roll recipe?! They look SO good!