Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Abigale!

I can't believe my baby is a year old! Time continues to fly so fast, and sometimes too fast as she is turning into such a little girl! This last year has been an adventure to say the least, but I have truly loved every minute of it. Abigale has brought so much love, happiness, and laughter into our life and we love her so much. I made a slide show for her birthday party but I think the file is too big to post, so instead I chose my favorite pictures of Abigale from the first year of her life. Happy Birthday Abigale!
Warning: There are a lot of pictures below, but it was too hard to narrow it any more! She is too cute! Enjoy!









6 comments:

Vanessa said...

She is beautiful!!!

The Evers said...

WOW, a year already? Congratulations, time truly flies the first year I think! She is getting so big and so stinking cute!

Side of Caitlin said...

Happy Birthday Abs! In the last two pictures she looks so much older! Jeffrey and I can't wait to see her in a few weeks!

The Hills... said...

Happy Birthday Abigail! Thank you for inviting us to your party!!

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday! Again! She is just such a beautiful baby! It's fun to see the pics from when she was little to see how much she has changed but still looks like 'her'! How fun! Thanks again for Sat. We had a blast and love hanging out with you guys!

nathan said...

Carley- she is SO cute. Happy Birthday! I love the last picture with her standing by the fridge- it is an adorable face she is making. I'm jealous of the hair, I have to admit...one day ( I keep telling myself) Syd will grow hair :) she's almost 2 too!