Thursday, October 25, 2007

Still Not Walking

So Abigale is going to be a year old next week, cray I know, and she is still not walking. She has been standing for the last month and she has taken a few steps but now everytime I try and get her to walk to me she hurries and sits down. At first, I was kind of happy that she was taking her time to walk but now I am definitely ready for her to be a little more independent. I took a few pictures of her standing/dancing and the last one is her serious face.


1 comments:

Maggie said...

Hey Carley,
I just wanted to tell you that Gracie isn't really walking either. She tries and sometimes gets closer by taking a bunch of steps. This week she has been walking a little more but I am also getting anxious. Who knows, by now she might be walking all over. Cute pictures.