Saturday, December 1, 2007

Thanksgiving and a little Halloween!

I know it has been a very long time since I updated, but we are still alive and doing well. Jonathan is getting ready to graduate in a few weeks, I still love staying at home, and Abigale suddenly became a toddler almost overnight. She is now walking/running everywhere and finally started signing. She knows about 10 signs and it has been so amazing! Now that she knows she can communicate with us, it has kept everyone's frustration level way down. I highly recommend it to everyone!

We also had a wonderful Thanksgivng in Pocatello with my family. My sister and her new husband came from New York and we had so much fun hanging out. We played a lot of games, ate a lot of food, went to a movie, went to Lava Hot Springs, ate some more, and since my sister and bro-in-law don't have a tv, we helped them catch up on episodes of The Office. It was so much fun and went way too fast. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Getting ready to eat:
Working hard in the kitchen. Can't you just see the excitement?:
Jeffrey's face says it all as we begin to bring out the food!:
Abigale was more interested in these bowls then the food:
What is Thanksgiving without a little apple pie before bed?
Abigale had so much fun but was definitely tired. She slept almost the entire way home:
Better Late Then Never:
Our Little Dalmation Puppy!

5 comments:

Side of Caitlin said...

Cute Pics Carley! That picture of Jeff at the table is hilarious. Thanks for bringing the Office DVD's- I thorougly enjoyed!

Anonymous said...

Cute Pics Carley! That picture of Jeff at the table is hilarious. Thanks for bringing the Office DVD's- I thorougly enjoyed!

Nicole said...

CUTE cute cute pics!!! I love the one of Abigail eating pie from your dad (?) and you smiling in the background!!! So cute. Thanks again for the invite, I wish I could make it!!! We'll get together one of these days!!!
We're glad you had such a great Thanksgiving...don't you just LOVE holidays?!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the above double post. Carley, isn't that me smiling in the background where dad is feeding Abigale?

Southwick Family said...

did you make the raspberry jello salad? I bet you did :). Abigale is beautiful!