Sunday, January 6, 2008

Our Chirstmas!

We had an amazing Christmas. We started it out by spending the first five days with Jonathan's family at their cabin outside of Park City. I love going to the cabin. Jonathan's family built it themselves when he was 12 and it is the place that Jonathan and I got engaged! We had so much fun there snowmobiling, playing games, eating great food, playing Wii, watching movies, and just hanging out. I was a little nervous about taking Abigale because the cabin is not really baby-proof, but she did great and had so much fun. Being the only grandchild, she was very spoiled and loved all of the attention. Christmas morning was so much fun and Abigale loved all of the many, many presents she received. Jonathan and I also recieved some great presents and feel so blessed.
Abigale sleeping on Grandma:

Abigale discovered her love of candy canes:
Ready for the snow: Abigale's favorite person as the cabin was the dog. She followed him around and tried to give him hugs. He is such a good dog and I couldn't believe how good Abigale was to him:
Christmas Morning: Recovering from Christmas morning:We then drove straight to Pocatello and spent a week with my family. Unfortunately, I forgot to take a lot of pictures but we had a lot of fun and once again Abigale was very spoiled and loved having a big house with stairs to explore.
I think this picture is so funny:Her new favorite toy:Our little snow princess:
I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Christmas!

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

She looks so cute with pig-tails! :)

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

Sounds like you guys are loving life! It's great to have such wonderful memories with family! I hope Jonathan applied to Iowa, we would love to have you guys here!

Katie said...

Hey,

I didn't think that she could possibly get any cuter then she was during school, but I was wrong! She is adorable. It is good to hear from you. Are you working, or at home?

Unknown said...

I love the outfit! She's a doll and she is getting so big! Sorry the outfit drounds her a bit... something to grow into. Love you three!!!

Anonymous said...

hey sister tanners I know what you mean when you sad to leave provo utah we are think about move to utah... I,M drivoce to get away from my mom and dad go in a group home... out there.. your friend kristi