Sunday, January 20, 2008

Update on Abigale

I know I post a lot about Abigale but I thought it was time to give a little update so you all know the fun things she is doing at almost 15 months and also share a few of my recent favorite pictures.


New words: Up, says "da" for down, all done, apple, bye bye, hot, baby einstein, "mo" for more and hi.

New words that she signs: baby, apple, ball, coat, cold, dad, and shoes (I have kind of stopped teaching her signs because I want her to talk but she has picked up a bunch from her Baby Einstein video)

Animal noises she knows: fish, elephant, tiger, snake and cow

Favorite things to do in the house: pull all the dvds out of the stand, change the channel with the remote, throw things in the garbage when I ask her to and throw everything else in the bathtub, put things in the dishwasher, help cook whenever possible, throw and kick balls, carry my purses on her shoulder, and carry her baby around the house. For some reason she also loves it when I put curlers in her hair, which is fine by me!




2 comments:

Nicole said...

LOVE These pics. I can't believe she lets you put curlers in...that is so cool! IT was fun to hang out for a little bit yesterday!

Side of Caitlin said...

Her hair looks so cute curly! Carls- I must see you soon. Maybe Presidents day or Memorial Day?

Too bad I can't make it for your birthday on Feb 8th.