Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Three Months!

Well, Lydia is now almost closer to four months but I still want to share some three month pics of her. She has turned into such a sweetheart. She is always happy and my favorite thing is when she will be just sitting there and I will walk up and just smile at her and she will look at me and give me the biggest toothless grin- I love it! She has also discovered her thumb. I know in the future it might be a problem but it is so cute to watch her act fussy and then find her thumb and automatically calm down and fall asleep. She wouldn't take a binkie so I guess a thumb is the next best thing! She is still huge and chubby and I love it. We are finally starting to get some kind of a schedule and it makes having two kids much easier. Some days are still a little overwhelming but I feel so lucky to have two adorable girls and an amazing husband! Enjoy the pictures:

6 comments:

THE THOMAS FAMILY said...

hey carley cute pictures i have been trying to find a way to get a hold of you and looking at how your family has grown was awesome. well here is my blog address if you want to see what we have been doing hopefully we can keep in touch now love ya janalyn

http://jandjthomas.blogspot.com/

Side of Jeffrey said...

So cute. So very cute.

Unknown said...

She is so cute! Malia takes the binkie, which is odd for me because Kjersten never did. Glad she found her thumb!

Matt, Amy, Grant, Tyson, and Palmer said...

I'm so glad you've had a good month! I love all of Lydia's hair!! I hope grant will be as good of a big brother as abigale is as a sister to Lydia. SO CUTE!! Have fun in disneyland!!

Devin, Abby, and Grady said...

She's getting so big! What a cute smile! You guys need to call us next time you're here visiting!

Maggie said...

She is so cute. I love her hair! I love all of the pictures of your two girls. So much fun!!