Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Fun Times with Cousins

So at the last minute my parents, well my dad, talked me and my sister into going to Pocatello for the Pioneer Day celebration. So on Saturday morning we decided to go and jumped in the car. It was fun to be with family and the kids of course loved being at the celebration with their cousins. They had a petting zoo, train ride, bounce house, horse races, etc. So much fun! William is my sisters youngest and he loves Ryan. If Ryan is ever laying on the ground he loves to lay on him and give him hugs. Luckily Ryan has two older sisters who do the same thing so he doesnt even notice. Hopefully the love continues when Ryan is the younger cousin following him around. It was a great time and we are so glad we made the trip. I love that we live close enough that we can pretty much see my parents and Jonathan's family anytime we want!


0 comments: