Sunday, September 25, 2011

First Day of Preschool

I know I am a little behind and everyone has already posted pictures of the first day of school but I think mine are the cutest! :) She was so excited!

Sitting at her table!Lydia saying goodbye to her buddy! She looks like she is crying and she is but because she fell down in the parking lot! Abigale had a lot of fun the first day of school but when I picked her up she kept saying that she was tired. When we got to the car she said she didnt feel good and when I looked at her she was really pale and her lips were really blue. Luckily, I had brought a banana and water for her because I figured she would be hungry and she quickly ate it up. Before I got out of the parking lot she was asleep. I was a little worried about her but I think she was just so excited she didnt get much sleep and wouldnt eat much breakfast and got light headed. From now on, I make sure she gets plenty of food in the morning and packed some snacks in her bag, just in case. Luckily, she didnt let it affect her and she still loves school and takes dance lessons every Monday at her school too!
The night before we had a spa night and did pedicures and manicures. She loved it and I think it will be our new tradition!Beautiful glitter toes and fingers!The week before school started Abigale finished her last class of tumbling. She loved it and got really good but I think it was a little hard on her body so I am glad for now she is sticking with dance. Had to throw this one in. I Love my kids!

1 comments:

Holly said...

Oh I am so glad she is loving preschool! Lacey still cried every time I leave her, but then she realizes how much she loves it and then calms down after I leave. Your little ones are sooo adorable!!! Miss you....