Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Fun!

We have had so much fun the last few weeks enjoying the fall weather, preparing for Halloween, celebrating Abigale's 2nd birthday (more on that in a future post), and just enjoying having Abigale be an only child for a few more days (3 more days to be exact!!). I am starting to freak out just a little bit about the adventure that lies ahead but I am also extremely excited. Anyway, here are some fun pictures to show what we have been up to:
We went to a pumpkin patch with some friends and had a great time. Love this picture:I was trying to rake the leaves in our backyard and then dad came home and of course work quickly changed to fun!Picking out a pumpkin:

Getting ready to carve the pumpkin and there I am 38 weeks pregnant!:
Abigale loved cleaning out the pumpkin but her favorite part was drawing all over it with a pen. She stood at the table for about an hour "coloring" it and woke up the next morning asking to draw some more. It made for a very festive pumpkin.

On Halloween, Jonathan had to work so I went to my parents house and I think they had more fun then Abigale did, or at least it was close. Yes, that is my dad laying in the leaves.
My little snow white!

My dad was lucky enough to take her trick or treating and she loved it but she didn't quite understand why she had to put the candy in the bucket and not eat it right away.
We hope everyone had a happy and safe Halloween!

6 comments:

nathan said...

SO CUTE! I love her costume-a beautiful princess. and her kissing the pumpkin made me crack up. fall is so great- love the leaves and pumpkin patches. And YOu look AMAZING! you are so close!!yeah. can't wait for the big baby post!

Side of Jeffrey said...

ABS! You looked super cute in your outfit! I hope you got loads of candy and that mom is letting you eat it all because that's what childhood is all about!

Good luck on the birthing this week!

Nicole said...

Oh such cute pics!!! She is so darling. You look AWESOME carley! I can't belive you're so close, can't wait to see the little one!!!
Love lots,
Nicole & fam!

Maggie said...

Abigale looks so sweet and look how awesome you look with only 2 weeks left! Impressive. I'll be watching for posts about the new baby. Best wishes with labor and delivery.

Loni said...

You look so cute prego!! Good luck on the delivery, I hope all goes well. You have to post pictures as soon as possible.
Isn't it funny how they don't quite understand the trick or treating process?

Unknown said...

wow! great pics.. you will do fantastic with two! good luck! your family is adorable!