Sunday, November 16, 2008

No More Diapers!

That's right! Abigale is potty-trained!! Hurray! The last three days she hasn't had any accidents and even when we put a diaper on her for naps or at night she wakes up dry and asking to sit on the potty. We tested her last night and took her on some errands and to dinner for a few hours and she did fantastic- no accidents. Today she was playing in the leaves with her Grandpa and she stopped and ran inside and told me she had to go. I am sure that there will be accidents in the future but for now I would say she is officially potty trained. Hurray! She is so funny because once she picks up on something, she picks up on it fast. That is how she was with signing, crawling, walking, and now this. We are so proud of her and it couldn't have come at a better time. We love you Abigale and thank you for making it easy on us!

Here are some random pictures of our two cute girls:

Look at Lydia's blonde hair! This picture more accurately shows her hair color. I love it!


11 comments:

Side of Jeffrey said...

ABS! That potty trained thing puts you one step ahead of me. Nice work. I'll get there one day.

Nicole said...

Yay!!! That is awesome. I am only a little bit jealous (I have been doing the double diaper duty for 6 months now!) But that is SO great for you guys!! And Lydia's hair is darling. She is just too cute!

Devin, Abby, and Grady said...

Yeah Abigale! That is so great! Lydia is adorable! You have a beautiful family.

Matt, Amy, Grant, Tyson, and Palmer said...

YAH for potty training!! Your girls are beautiful.

nathan said...

YEAH! big step! and so nice for you guys. I was pretty skeptical- thought I would have a ton more accidents than we have had. I bet she will be awesome. Girls are suppose to be pretty good at this stuff right?!

Darwin + Kiara said...

Good job, Carly! That's awesome! Hopefully you guys have done a little celebrating :)

Maren and Kurt said...

Carley- Hey there. Loni left a message on my blog and I was so excited to see old friends. Your girls are the cutest- I have two boys, so pink is very unknown to me. Where are y'all living? I am so jealous of the potty training...my son is not there, yet, and I think it "the training part" is the worst parent thing I have had to do. One day...So good to see your cute family. -Maren

Sons of Ives said...

Lydia is beautiful! Good Job! That is awsome that Abigale is potty trained, wow tell her to give my son some hints!! You guys are a cute family!

Kimmarie said...

Hi Tanner Fam, What beautiful girls! Lydia's just as adorable as her big sister. I'm so thankful that after the big fright everything was alright! Congratulations on potty training, that's quite a feat! It's so fun to follow your family! Aunt Kim

Maggie said...

I am so impressed...and jealous. Lydia is so cute too. Love that blonde hair!

Heide Gentry-Kemp said...

Carley~
Your little girls are so cute! where did she get all that hair? Where are you living now? We need to meet up, I would love to see that little girl! Let me know... Heide